jueves, 15 de enero de 2009

here comes the sun

Here comes the sun/Ya llega el sol Here comes the sun Here comes the sun And I say, it's alright Little darling It's been a long cold lonely winter Little darling It feels like years since it's been here Here comes the sun Here comes the sun And I say, it's alright Little darling The smiles returning to the faces Little darling It seems like years since it's been clear Here comes the sun Here comes the sun And I say, it's alright Sun sun sun Here it comes Sun sun sun Here it comes Little darling I feel that ice is slowly melting Little darling It seems like years since it's been clear Here comes the sun Here comes the sun And I say, it's alright Here comes the sun Here comes the sun It's alright It's alright

THE BEATLES!
ESTA ES UNA CANCION DE MIS FAVORITAS
DE UNA DE MIS BANDAS FAVORITAS!
Y ESPERO Q LES AGRADE :D
PARA COMENZAR BN ESTE AÑO....

5 comentarios:

payomocion dijo...

=( no me gustan los bitles =(
=(
=(

Anónimo dijo...

Excelente canción, también una de mis favoritas de ellos, la verdad yo soy bien fan!!! me encantan!

Y la canción motiva, hay que pensar en eso: "here comes the sun"

Anónimo dijo...

Ah, olvidé decir que me encantó la foto de este post! igual y me la robo! :)

Fhercho dijo...

Buena rolita... Y como que con el titulo del blog se pone muy drogo el asunto... saludos

Beto dijo...

ya escuchaste la de free as a bird?, es buenisisisima, y creo que paul la sacó hace poco, una grabación inédita de los beatles